Blair Witch: Season 1
Carver left this outside of Rosemary's tent.
Written on the tag inside are Liam's initials: L.H.K.
There is also a date when the woodland was established.
Henry's note is folded up inside.
This note is folded up inside the cigarette case.
It gives us clues for the breaker code.
Henry's "code" is pretty simple to break. It's a simple case of unscrambling the words.
Once deciphered, the clues read:
- The trees that bleed like wounded men. → found in the shutdown report
- Adam lost as much as the stopped clock when he fell asleep. → found in the logging company personnel files
- There's strength in numbers. The Herman family needs to be together to light the way. → found on the cigarette case
- All the fires he lit to keep them away. → found in the logging company personnel files
- One week before the woodland was founded. → found in the beanie
- 8 (bleeding trees)
- 3 (time the clocks stopped)
- 5 (number of members in the Herman family)
- 4 (number of fires McCune started in the mill)
- 2 (one week before the 9th)
Letter from Anthony
According to Anthony, the lumber mill hasn't existed for over 10 years, yet just as with other impossible events, it exists once again.
Logging Company Personnel Files
Henry's last name was Kent...
Very strange things going on, indeed.
All the clocks stopped at 3 when the woodchipper incident occurred.
McCune started 4 fires in the building.
Rosemary's Journal Pages
Every time Rosemary gets close to Carver's campfire, it disappears.
There are a bunch of "Things" running around the forest. They seem to fear light.
Rosemary needs a 5-digit code to unlock the breaker door to shed some light on the situation.
The inspector found 7 childrens' handprints on the woodchipper that led to James Berman's death.
He found more childrens' handprints in the break room, foreman's office, two bathrooms, and the ceiling directly above the secretary's desk.
On the final page, eight "bleeding" trees are mentioned.
- This is the first number of the breaker code.
These are messages from Carver to Rosemary.
Once deciphered, they read:
- "YOU PRETEND TO BE SO STRONG, BUT I SEE YOU TREMBLE WHEN YOU THINK YOU'RE ALONE."
- "YOU WILL NOT WIN. SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER WINS IN THE WOODS."
- "THERE IS NOBODY LEFT FOR YOU."
- "IT'S TIME TO LET GO."
- "NOBODY AND NOTHING."
- "WELCOME HOME."