Blair Witch: Season 1
This can be found inside Liam's pencil case.
It is the being from Liam's journal drawing in Episode 1.
- It has strange symbols carved into the torso.
- The symbols translate to "LIAM".
This report accounts for some hopeful museum visitors seeing Liam reading a book on the other side of the front door.
Why didn't Anthony place any signage if he was closing 2 hours early?
This is the note Carver left Liam from his father.
The coded message in this letter are pigpen.
Once decoded, they read:
- "I FELT IN MY GUT THAT THIS WAS THE SAME ONE."
- "ROSEMARY ASKED ME TO GET DINNER WITH HER AT THE SILVER MOON THE VERY NEXT DAY."
- "DEATH DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN FINALITY, NOT WHEN LOVE REMAINS."
- "PULL TO THE FOREST"
- "WAS I EVEN GOING OUT THERE OF MY OWN FREE WILL AT ALL?"
- "IF I EVEN VISIT THE HOLLOW AGAIN, I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO COME BACK."
So Hudson had come to the realization that he wasn't fully in control when it came to his forest visits, and now his son has fallen to the same fate.
Using the black light pen from Episode 1 also reveals a hidden message from Liam.
Once deciphered, it reads:
- "DEATH DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN FINALITY."
So, Liam actually believes he will find some form of his father in the forest...
Historical Society Security Reports
Once deciphered, the carved message Anthony found reads:
- "I'M NOT FINISHED YET."
The person Anthony saw in the attic taller than Liam; it was 6' 2" whereas Liam is only 5; 8".
The figure had placed a "Blair Witch" doll in the storage cabinet, which usually precipitates a disappearance or death.
- Hmm, will we find out that Anthony is dead in a future episode, or was this just to indicate that Liam would go missing?
Letter from Rosemary
Rosemary has found new "evidence", but the local sheriff still refused to take the lead.
It is up to us to find out who Liam was in contact with before his disappearance.
We have a new code to crack...
Once decoded, the ciphered messages read:
- "I'M NOT VERY TALKATIVE."
- "CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?"
- "COME ON. TRY A LITTLE HARDER. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT."
- "LIKE THIS?"
- "YES, THAT'S IT. VERY CLEVER. YOUR FATHER MUST HAVE BEEN VERY PROUD."
- "NOT A WITCH, NOT A HUMAN, NOT A FRIEND, NOT A FOE, NOT ALIVE, NOT DEAD."
- "NO. ALTHOUGH, I HEAR HER, SOMETIMES. I FEEL THE COMPULSIONS SHE SEEDS INTO MY HEART. CAN'T YOU?"
- "SHE APPEARS IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS."
- "WHAT'S YOUR NAME, ANYWAY?"
- "YOU CAN CALL ME CARVER."
- "DO YOU LIKE MY GIFT? I FOUND IT FOR YOU IN A VERY OLD HOLLOW."
- "I HAVE MY WAYS."
- "THINGS AND, OCCASIONALLY, PEOPLE."
- "IF HE WAS, I COULD HELP YOU FIND HIM. I CAN'T STAND TO SEE A FAMILY TORN APART."
- "LIVING AND DEAD AND SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN."
- "TOMORROW NIGHT."
Liam's Pencil Case
This is a regular pencil case from "South Woodland Academy". It holds a carved figure inside.
Using the blacklight pen from Episode 1 reveals quite a few hidden messages.
Once deciphered, the messages read:
- "YOU KNOW SHE IS."
- "WHERE TO? THE WOODS?"
- "YOU SHOULD."
- "MADE OF WOOD FROM THE FOREST. SUPERNATURAL PROPERTIES?"
- "'WE?' COULDN'T EVEN MENTION DAD? YOU DIDN'T RENOVATE ANYTHING."
- "I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO. SHE IS WHO CAN HELP ME."