This is an outline of Michelle's observations when she asked the suspects if they would consent to drug tests.
- Robyn Dupre seemed to answer with no qualms.
- Arthur Hughes wanted to know how others answered... He claimed he hadn't been on any medications for a while. Why the prescription then, Arthur? Huh? Huh? Huh?
- Susan Li consented in a calm manner. Maybe a little too calm?
- Sarah MacDonagh was curious if her drug testing would speed up the investigation.
- Nicholas Matsoukas agreed if it wouldn't clash with his schedule.
- Aura McBride put up a fight before agreeing. Why?
- Gavin Nash declined, playing the privacy-violation card, and was not too happy.
- Neeta Patel agreed but was nosy about non-related issues pertaining to the case.
- Antonio Villar thought Michelle was wasting time focusing on the wrong things and would not consent if asked.