- They only move forward in straight lines.
- They cannot see humans while it is underground.
- They move two sectors per hour before coming back to the surface. It then freezes in place.
- They don't see very well, but if you are right on top of it it will see or sense you.
- They only move in straight lines, at the rate of one sector an hour.
- They can see two sectors in every direction with no blind spots, excluding the cover of forest.
- They can see a human in the forest if they are directly overhead.
- Jordan is a force to be reckoned with.
- Nothing holds her back.
- Takes an hour to cross a mountain.
- Takes two hours to cross a river.
- He can use forest for cover.
- Circles the perimeter of a large patch of corrupted land at the rate of one sector an hour.
- Takes a total of twelve hours to return to its starting point.
- They have four faces.
- Now, they can see only one sector ahead, with the exception of diagonals.
- In a forested area, they are completely blind and cannot see even the sector right next to them.
- They pay no mind to terrain, meaning they can cross mountains.