- They only move in straight lines, at the rate of one sector an hour.
- They can see two sectors in every direction with no blind spots, excluding the cover of forest.
- They can see a human in the forest if they are directly overhead.
- Always six sectors in one direction at a rate of one sector an hour then turning back toward their original sector.
- They start this pattern every 18 hours.
- Now, they can only see you if they are in the same sector as you.
- Circles the perimeter of a large patch of corrupted land at the rate of one sector an hour.
- Takes a total of twelve hours to return to its starting point.
- They have four faces.
- Now, they can see only one sector ahead, with the exception of diagonals.
- In a forested area, they are completely blind and cannot see even the sector right next to them.
- They pay no mind to terrain, meaning they can cross mountains.