- Always six sectors in one direction at a rate of one sector an hour then turning back toward their original sector.
- They start this pattern every 18 hours.
- Now, they can only see you if they are in the same sector as you.
- Cannot cross any body of water wider than a single sector.
- A single sector of water will take him two hours.
- A single sector of mountainous terrain takes him three hours.
- A single sector of forested area takes him two hours.
- He can only move in cardinal directions (north, south, east, west). He cannot travel diagonally.