Oleksander Pavlo is now grayed out on Alosha's profile.
- This is the new hidden link for this episode.
- The password is "fortythieves".
This is the redacted file (REDACTED.FILE.PDF) of the hacker that Oswald sent Alosha shortly before Day 0 of the apocalypse.
We can view surveillance footage.
- Shepard Oswald was the one to assist Persephone in leaving the compound unauthorized.
- It appears there is audio too, although I was not able to hear anything despite having my volume up all the way.
All but one room is denied access.
- Room 105A belongs to Shepard Oswald.
The password can be found in other clues of this episode.
- The password is: 1439.
Accessing this room gives us a live footage feed (SURVEILLANCE.DORMITORY.105A.LIVE).
Scrolling all the way to the left and down, we can see a remote with a flashing red light and a string of letters and numbers.
- The letters and numbers are the same as on the emitter we received in Episode 1, which was retrieved from Persephone's body.
- Is this the same radio Persephone took outside with her? Why would Oswald keep it and not destroy it?
- He looked very suspicious in the surveillance footage with Persephone. Did he set her up? If so, why?
- He obviously knows more than he lets on. From Alosha's journal entries, I get the feeling he was a conspirator from the beginning, before Omega Protocol went into effect.
We learn how the A Class was chosen.
When you feel you have found everything, type in "D4gob4h".
Enter the file names separated by commas:
- Redacted.File.pdf, Surveillance.Entryway.mp4, Surveillance.Dormitory105A.live