Username: Your personal email
Beth gives a hint to the password. The keywords are "light", "shift", and "stone".
The year on the lighthouse coaster from Episode 1 is 1851. The word "HOPE" is written on Beth's favorite stone. Shift "HOPE" forward in the alphabet using 1851 to get the password.
The rev gives more bible versus after each of his messages.
These are book ciphers, same as the memorial service program from Episode 1.
- #1-2 Luke 1:25 → "This is what the Lord has done for me when he looked favorably on me and took away the disgrace I have endured among my people."
- #3 Matthew 5:30, Hebrews 8:8 → And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away; it is better for you to lose one of your members than for your whole body to go into hell.
God finds fault with them when he says: "The days are surely coming, says the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah...
- #6 Romans 12:19 → Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."
- #5 Genesis 4:14 → Today you have driven me away from the soil, and I shall be hidden from your face; I shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth, and anyone who meets me may kill me.
- #3 Psalm 62:1 → For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation.
Once deciphered, the message reads:
- "THIS IS YOUR FAULT LEAVE ME ALONE"