The correct answers to the Squirrel Quiz are:
Rachel instructs us to light our incense.
Rachel tells us we must keep an eye on our families and punish them if they stray from the path.
"All will be consumed..."
- Yeah, by the big bad this cult worships!
OH, MY GOD! Is she seriously saying the deer is happy being roasted on a spit!?
"I will share myself with my family..."
- Made me instantly think of giving pieces of myself to my family for them to consume.
At mark 7:33, there is a tinkling beep sound. This is actually a tap code. Listen for them.
- 7:33 → 2/3 = H
- 7:48 → 1/5 = E
- 8:00 → 3/1 = L
- 8:05 → 3/5 = P
- 8:10 → 3/2 = M
- 8:20 → 1/5 = E
Once decoded, the message reveals:
- "Help Me"
So, Rachel IS an unwilling participant in the hollowing!
At mark 8:54, white noise can be heard in the background, and Rachel's voice begins to strain once again.
The garbled voice kicks in at 9:06, repeating what Rachel is saying under Rachel's voice, as if feeding her the words. At 9:26, Rachel takes one last breath and all is silent.
- What the hell just happened? Has she been hollowed?
- When she concludes the recording, is the ominous being (The Divine) inside her, controlling her?
- It can be heard one last time at 9:44, like a whisper or exhale...