During the audio track, there are three times where a garbled voice can be heard.
- 4:13 - 4:22 → after the narrator says "I will listen deeply and sincerely."
- 6:22 - 6:24 → after the narrator says "I am an eternal soul."
- 7:18 - 7:28 → after the narrator says "The truth will be understood."
Is Radiant Mountain a freaking commune, a.k.a. cult?!?
Despite trying to pick the most "negative" answers in the survey, I was still accepted into the community.
Radiant Mountain seems to consist of hierarchy tiers:
Is the Divine like He Who Walks Behind the Rows? 😏
Holy Reading, Batman!
According to one poster, they were drugged on a daily basis.
- Is every person being dosed, whether willingly or not?
The same poster mentions how Frederick seemed sadder and was reluctant to give his recommendation for this participant to become a Sparrow.
- Does Frederick want out but is unable/not sure how to leave the commune?
One other poster mentions wondering if the water supply was being drugged.
- So, that could be how Radiant Mountain is drugging the entire community unbeknownst to the members.
Another poster mentions being served "medicine" regularly with his meals.
- There is definite drugging going on at this place. Keep everyone docile and brainwashed.
I believe there is also subliminal messaging going on at Radiant Mountain.
- The garbled voice within the meditation audio track
- Members stating a feeling of euphoria after meditations
- Static on TVs...
Wow, there is even a post from DT8996!
- Could this poster be the one who sent us the handwritten note!?
- This poster mentions his daughter is "way more interested in getting her pictures on the website and portraying our Sanctuary in a positive light".
- This poster is Charlotte Thomas's father!
- In this post, he explicitly states he is looking for someone to infiltrate Radiant Mountain (that's us!).
- It is possible all locked content is meant to be unlocked in future episodes...